creation.
In which Choon be finding intarnedd.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

at 10:32 AM;


So, Choon be posting.

Man, it's cold here, and I'm in Toronto, lying on the hotel bed and blogging. Not necessarily in that order.

There's quite a few other youth in the tour group, but I haven't spoken to any of them yet, which is a shame because there's this really cute gi-

Ahem.

As for the next few days, I'll be in the tiny province called Canada north of the United States, as some Americans believe. Well, seeing as a sizable percentage of them can't find the States on a world map, we can forgive them for it, I guess.

Well, as a saving grace, the Coke here rocks. Seriously. As in, yeah! Hold on while I take another sip.

Mmm. It tastes way better compared to the one back home. Only downside is, it's cold, the Coke's cold, the wind's REALLY cold, so I've resigned myself to only drink it indoors, lest my hand freezes solid and I have to hold the same empty bottle for the rest of my trip. That would really suck, as I won't be able to open my hand and put a new bottle of Coke there.

Whee.

I really miss Singapore. Especially all you guys. And girls. Time to say 'aww'. Go on, do it. Exclaim a nonsensical interjection to nobody in particular while staring at a square (or rectangle for widescreeen) on average 15 inches from corner to corner. All with a slight smile on your face. And people still say they're not crazy.

You know what. I just realized my hotel bed is super cool. It has a remote. Which means the firmness, elevation, relative humidity and the general theory of relativity's connection to mussel communication under mild beta particle exposure over a range of temperatures are adjustable.

Okay. Maybe just the firmness. But that's still really cool.

Anyway, I'm fighting a losing battle with the Z monster, so I shall truncate the post, but not the poster. Aha! Get it?

Well, if you did, there isn't any joke. Except you.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I blame jet lag. And Coke.

Oh. Speaking of which. One other point of interest. Today, we got to eat lunch on our own . My mum, aunt and I decided to go to Wendy's, which is some Western fast food chain. My dad said he didn't want to eat that, and sidled off by himself to find Chinese food. I mean, we come here to eat local food, not stuff we can get back home. Come on.

By the way. The Chinese food here SUCKS. Epically. Half the stuff is fried, and they seem to think more starch is the solution to any kind of soup. Result: the hot and sour soup isn't hot, isn't sour, isn't salty or sweet, and in fact doesn't taste of anything at all. Oh, and it has the consistency of freshly mixed concrete. The funniest thing is that my dad keeps trying to lie to himself by saying that the Chinese food's good, when he screams and loses his temper over the SLIGHTEST thing out of place back home. All because he just doesn't want to admit that Western food can taste good.

Oh well. Dad will be Dad. Or Miserable. Probably the latter. Because honestly, the Chinese food here is overpriced cardboard.

I'm not kidding. Okay, I'm kind of technically a kid, but that's not the point.

Hmm. I realized I've been typing out a draft and need to connect to the Internet to publish this post, which means I have to exit the program. If Blogger loses my post when I exit, I shall scream. Actually, I won't. I'll just shrug and go to sleep. I'll go try to connect now, then.

Okay, it worked. I didn't lose my draft. Rejoice.

REJOICE, I SAY. Because Choon's plan of world domination is starting with you. So I command you to rejoice.

Whee.

Sleep beckons. But Bible and prayer first. Thank God for iPods. I've been listening to a lot of worship music on this trip.

Night. Or rather, good morning, it's 10:31AM in Singapore.


the rest is silence;



monograph.

choon.
law.
language.
music.
photography.
ultimate.
raffles.


friends.

you know who you are.

credits.

*chewy.gummies-
celsojunior


comatose.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
April 2011
September 2011
May 2012
June 2012