creation.
In which ARGH WHY CHINESE FOOD AGAIN?!!!!11oneone

Sunday, November 30, 2008

at 9:06 AM;


Srsly. When I get back and people ask me how the American food, the steaks, the milkshakes, the Macdonald's and Carls' Jr was, all I'll have to say is, "Well, I didn't try any, but the Chinese fare really sucked!!!11oneone"

I'll probably be so agitated I'd even pronounce the "one".

Oneoneoneone.

Annie Wei. Choon is, once again, lying on his hotel bed, blogging. With the difference of him now being in Montreal, and that of the bed not being able to bend the laws of physics this time, though I'm optimistic that my bedside lamp can do something cool, like find a way to say hi to that cute girl I keep meeting glances with-

Ahem.

Gah. Choon is a sucker for cuteness. I must stop being like this. I've got enough problems on my hands. Oneone.

Oh, if you thought I spelt out a name just now, you need to kick whoever taught you phonics back to his mother's damp basement. Then buy yourself a phonics book. And read it. And realise it's pronounced "anyway" and make the logical connection. Not necessarily in that order.

Whee. Choon is really tired. I'm sharing the room with my aunt, so I've to wait for her to slowly unpack her stuff, write a dozen or two metaphysics papers, get then approved and published, paint the Mona Lisa and finally shower before I can shower and sleep. Because it's good manners.

Sigh. Sarcasm. Like I need any more of that.

You know, I can't believe I've listened through my iPod playlists. Or maybe I just happen to keep shuffling the same songs. Whichever it is, I'm getting slightly sick of listening to music on the bus.

Make that very sick. Oneone.

I just realized. My blogposts are becoming excessively rantlike and convoluted. Like Livejournal. Or Myspace.

Yourspace. Whatever.

Argh. I'm falling asleep. Shall regale you more tomorrow, I'll be in this hotel two days so I'm assured of an Internet connection.

This post will truncate.

Oneone.


the rest is silence;



monograph.

choon.
law.
language.
music.
photography.
ultimate.
raffles.


friends.

you know who you are.

credits.

*chewy.gummies-
celsojunior


comatose.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
April 2011
September 2011
May 2012
June 2012