creation.
In which Choon...

Sunday, August 3, 2008

at 10:32 PM;


Is not really in a good mood.

And it's not school this time.

So no long post. Just a rant. 

Bah. I can't think straight. Shall speak in lyrics.


this is your life;
are you who you want to be?


and all I really wanna do
is to love you;
a kind much closer than friends use.
but I still can't say it 
after all we've been through.

and are you waking up slowly?
you're nothing but lonely.
are you waking up holding,
holding your breath?
and are you looking for something?
I promised you one thing.
I promise I'll always,
always be there.


it's alright if there's nothing more to say.


and I'm on fire when you're near me,
I'm on fire when you speak.


and all we are;
is all so far


maybe I'm just
idealistic
to assume that truth
could be fact and form,
that love could be a verb,
maybe I'm
just a little misinformed.


I'm not copping out.


fumbling his confidence
and wondering why the world
has passed him by


this is your life;
are you who you want to be?


we were meant to live
for so much more;
have we lost ourselves
somewhere we live inside


maybe redemption has stories to tell;
maybe forgiveness is right where you fell;
where can you run to escape from yourself?
where're you gonna go?
where're you gonna go?
salvation is here

I dare you to move
like today never happened,
like today never happened before


everyone, everyone
you look so lonely.

near to you,
I am healing.

when I go down,
I go down hard


this is your life;
are you who you want to be?


don't forget to remember me.


and we've only just begun
to live

we're spinning out in circles-

does it have to start with a broken heart,
broken dreams and bleeding parts?

and before I die
I wanna burn out bright.


this is your life;
is it everything you dreamed that it would be
when the world was younger,
and you had everything to lose?




Doesn't it just suck that the person you're in love with probably doesn't know or even care? Or worse, "just wants to stay friends". 

And on top of that, you're not the only person who likes her.

And those other people are your friends.

Bah.


the rest is silence;



monograph.

choon.
law.
language.
music.
photography.
ultimate.
raffles.


friends.

you know who you are.

credits.

*chewy.gummies-
celsojunior


comatose.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
April 2011
September 2011
May 2012
June 2012