creation.
First Picture Post.

Monday, August 11, 2008

at 10:37 AM;


Choon can't be bothered to type out a full post, so here be pics!

Whee.

"Giving Hope. Improving Lives." Apparently Turf Club and Singapore Pools are under this organisation called Tote Board. 

"...together with the 'Smile' graphic [on the logo] represents the caring aspect of Tote Board and the happiness it brings to people's lives." [emphasis mine]

Am I the only one who thinks there's something wrong here?

Oh, apparently they run the Yellow Ribbon Project. Hmm. Maybe they're just finding an additional use for the "outputs" of their business. Or perhaps they just don't know that one of the main reasons why we actually have a Yellow Ribbon Project is them.

Oh well. Human stupidity in action.



Dustbin blown from the Raja Block foyer to the middle of the field next to it. The wind was really strong that day, it was raining sideways! Too bad my phone cam couldn't capture details sharp enough to see the rain. It's raining in the picture, by the way.




Boredom before Math remedial leads to me drawing the Have A Nice Day smiley outside A51 with water. Didn't look really nice though, and the floor was sloped so the water flowed to one side, leading to a weird smooshed version of the smiley.



My attempt to form a heart shape during the school's National Day celebrations. Hmm.

Driving on the expressway in Siva's car after overnight prayer meeting on Friday/early Saturday, he sent Nicky and I home. Nicky was snoring in the back, and Siva was fighting to stay awake too. Didn't really feel tired, and the sunrise was really pretty so I tried to snap something. I wish I had my 40D with me though.

Oh, by the way, the only reason why I'm not posting pictures I've taken with my 40D on this blog is the fact that they are a pain to upload. Come on, at a couple of megabytes each, I'm gonna take an hour to post something like this. 

I will try to resize them and post them, if I have the time/motivation. ^^



And lastly,

For those who don't see the pun, pai kia in Hokkien literally means "bad kid", and is usually used to describe a young gangster/ruffian.

Interesting pun.

Oh well, I'm out of steam.

Steam (well, actually, Team Fortress 2) beckons.

Off to play.



[edit]

Choon shall make a New Year's 11th of August Day resolution.

Be less emo.

Now I'm off to play. ^^

[/edit]


the rest is silence;



monograph.

choon.
law.
language.
music.
photography.
ultimate.
raffles.


friends.

you know who you are.

credits.

*chewy.gummies-
celsojunior


comatose.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
April 2011
September 2011
May 2012
June 2012