creation.
In which Choon breaks the silence of 5 days without a proper post

Monday, July 28, 2008

at 10:46 PM;


Whee. Choon finally overcomes his immense laziness finds time to blog.

These past few days have been...eventful, to cut the bull short say the least. What with training for interJC, interJC (which is worth one or two whole posts by itself), Sunday, and today. Well, not so much today, but still.

Where to begin.

Bah.

Okay. Thursday.

I don't remember clearly what happened, but Thursday morning till late afternoon was filled with lots of mundane but educational lessons CRAP save PE. We had some lecture with some dude from Nike called Sasha, who is a self-proclaimed Ekin (Nike backwards), who then proceeded to give us some hour-long shameless promotional campaign for Nike (which sucks by the way) talk on choosing shoes. And and he recommended Nike. And gave away free stuff, for which Choon is sad because he didn't get any. 

Oh. I forgot. That was Tuesday. My bad.

Anyway, Wednesday was roughly summed up two posts before, so I shall not mention it, except for the fact that it was really the most demoralising training I've had this year. And I mean by demoralising, demoralising.

Bah. 

Thursday. Five periods in a row. How not to die. Oh well, at least it's educational. 

I had PE on Thursday after school, went todo mindless PT, dubbed as 'fitness management', with other overweight losers PE pullout. Strained myself too hard. The teacher was helping me work out the weight I should use, and once we did that, he told me, "Do sets, about 6-8 reps a set, rest about 3 minutes between sets, then come find me when you're done." He didn't really specify when 'done' was, so I figured I'd just keep doing the weights until he came back.

When he finally returned at the end of the lesson, I'd already done 7 sets of about 8 repetitions each, and my muscles were burning like mad because I'm super unfit. So, he asked how many I'd done and I told him I'd done 7 sets.

He said, "Oh, actually, you only need to do 3 sets."

Bah. Strained myself for nothing, and I couldn't throw properly during training. Oh well, at least training gave me a reason to pon math remedial due to my sense of duty to help the team, I couldn't go for math remedial either. 

It rained. We couldn't really train, most of the people went off. Threw with HP, Kenneth, Cat, Nickoo and LongZhao for a while at the amphitheatre, then had to rush off to cell. Got there half an hour late, but I did learn quite a lot. Was quite funny to see Aaron keep questioning Karrington while he was teaching to see if Karrington was paying attention, which often he wasn't paying attention or just wasn't trying to understand. Cabbed home, and hit the sack. Bah I overspent like mad.

Friday was quite random but rather fun. We were quite bad to the GP teacher because we kept disrupting and not cooperating, and I reckon we actually made her cry, as she kept rubbing her eyes throughout the lesson. Oh well. Zhang Kai and I have resolved not to disturb her any more, so at least that's two people off her plate. 

Choon is falling asleep. Meh. Must finish post.

Skated through the rest of the lessons, and went to Cat's frisbee tutorial/pre-interJC party. It was really fun, he ran through all the basic formations again and taught  some new things like the German, which basically involves everyone in deep and handler except for one mid guy running around like crazy to catch the disc and gain yardage. 

We ordered in pizza after that, and were basically messing around in the classroom till around 8. Was quite guilty I didn't go for prayer meeting, but hey, I think this only comes once in a really long time, so I thought I should treasure it, seeing as I've not been going for a lot of frisbee stuff.

Took MRT with Zhang Kai, Huiwen and Lee Qi, and I came up with the stroke of genius stupid lame joke in the previous post. I got off at Paya Lebar, and got on a bus home. Almost slept past my stop, I was so drained.

Oh no, Choon is really falling asleep. This is bad.

Hmm. He has realised that in this sleepiness he cannot do interJC justice. Therefore he has decided to truncate this post and blog about interJC tomorrow. And he shall stick to this promise.

For real this time.

Here's a random pic of Nick licking ice cream because, he says, "ice cream is nicer if you lick it".





Bliss.


the rest is silence;



monograph.

choon.
law.
language.
music.
photography.
ultimate.
raffles.


friends.

you know who you are.

credits.

*chewy.gummies-
celsojunior


comatose.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
December 2009
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
April 2011
September 2011
May 2012
June 2012